Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Search engine optimization

Last weekend I had a great conversation with two guys who were into internet marketing. First I thought that I could get those guys to sign up with my Global Domains International or my Rolution business (or both) but they weren’t interested. Too bad but we kept talking about internet marketing an especially about Search Engine Optimization (SEO).

They told me they were having a couple of websites that were on the first page in Google and therefore had up to 300 to 1000 visitors a month. With some websites they earned $ 100,- a month but with other websites they earned up to $ 300,- dollars. While I was listening I did the math. They were talking about 8 websites, let’s say they earned $ 100,- with half of them and $ 300,- with the other half. That’s $ 1600,- passive income. They told me they had to work to develop the websites and to get them to the first page but now the money just comes in every month. 

I was impressed and I asked with what kind of companies they were working and what kind of products they were promoting. They told me that they were working with different kinds of companies and different kinds of products and for each sale the received $ 2,50 and in some cases $ 25,-. I told them again about the compensation plan of GDI and Rolution. I told them that for all the sales they were making they still could have earned $ 1,- a month when it was with a network marketing business. Unfortunately I still couldn’t convince them but it kept me thinking.

Imagine that I had a website that was on the first page in Google and was getting 1000 visitors a day, how much sign ups would that get me? I’ve been thinking about it all week and I think I’m going to give them a call later on today. I want to discuss the opportunity of them making a professional website for me and also getting it to the first page in Google where I’ll get lots of free customers. This would be a onetime investment and it would give me a continuously growing business. I keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment