Friday, June 1, 2012

Pro’s and Con’s about network marketing


If been trying to find the answer to why network marketing is described fantastic and as a scam at the same time. I’ll write about the pro’s first and then I’ll write about the con’s as well. You decide what you think about network marketing after that.

Pro

Network marketing offers an opportunity for people to generate extra income or even a fulltime income. Actually there is now limit to what you can make with network marketing. Also you can work from home or even from another country. It offers the possibility to travel and see the world and still be able to earn money. That is of course if you become successful. 

You can make money by finding new members or customers to join the network marketing business. No matter if the product is about health or about having your own domain name, it’s all about expanding your business or network and earing money over the people that joined the business through you. The great thing is that you do not only earn money over the people you directly refer but also for people that join through others that you’ve already signed up. Global Domains International for example calls this the power of duplication. When you think about it and when you use the income calculator you can see that there is a lot of money to be made with MLM. The compensation plan of a lot of network marketing opportunities offer that possibility to make a lot of money.

Con

The great thing about making money with MLM is that when you manage to build a large business all those people will also try to build a large business and you will earn more and more money because of that. When those people are doing well you’re doing well to. But maybe that also one of the con’s about network marketing. If you succeed to build a big network, you can make a lot of money. But what if you don’t? What if you tried to expand your network but nobody seems to be willing to work with your business opportunity? Why do some people succeed and why do some people fail?

I’ve discovered the percentage of people that start with a network marketing opportunity and quit within six months. Are you ready to see how many people quit network marketing early? 95 % doesn’t make a single dollar and quit. It looks like building a business isn’t as easy as it seems.

Another thing I found was telling people you know about your business opportunity and when they aren’t interested you get frustrated. I totally recognize this problem. In the beginning you think people you know will sign up but then you discover they are all having a job or they just aren’t interested in the business opportunity you’re offering them. It’s terrible to discover that you’re frustrated and irritated to your own friend. When you discover that the people you thought you would sign up right away aren’t sign up you start to realize you’re running out of options to expand your business. 

I also have to say that at this moment I’m pro network marketing but what happens when I quit. I’ll maybe say network marketing is a scam because I didn’t succeed. I had a dream of being rich and I’d have all the freedom in the world but when that gets taken away from you your mad.

Looking at the pro’s and the con’s I have to say I can relate to both sides of the story. I’ve also read somewhere that “quiters don’t win and winners don’t quit”. When I quit my network marketing business already without really trying I definitely won’t make any money. I have to find a way to find people who are willing to build a MLM business just like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment