Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Adwords Campaign

One of the first I did was setting up a Google Adwords campaign to promote my GDI business. In the time I’ve been looking for ways to build my business the campaign has been running. In two weeks it’s cost me $ 9,-, I had 3200 views and 72 clicks. To be honest I don’t have a clue what that means but it’s doing something. Until now I also had 5 new sign ups and 56 missed sign ups. Missed signups are people that start to fill out form but for some reason don’t complete the form. I think it has to do with the credit card information.

Personally I think Google Adwords is a great program. You can change it whenever you want and you can spent as much money on it as you want. For me it has been motivational to see that people are clicking my link and I also got some signups with it.

Looking at all my effort until now I have to say Adwords is the best thing until now. I’ve created a website but I didn’t know how to do that when I started. Their for it’s not the best website for my business and I think that’s very important because it’s your business card online.

With my new website on the way I think that will be the best think I have but until then a can really recommend Google Adwords. When my site is finished I’ll find out more about SEO and I want to get that website to the first page in Google as soon as possible. Whet it’s there I don’t know what I’ll do with Adwords because my ad will be above my website on the same page.

Like I said before, I´m excited. I really think this is the key to success. I try to keep this blog alive and post almost every day. Remember, use this blog as you guide and don’t do the same things I did and that didn´t work. Like they say, don´t reïnvent the wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment