Thursday, August 30, 2012

JustBeenPaid restart feature


I’m learning new things about JBP every day and I’ve just learned about their restart feature. There are a lot of programs out there that look a lot like JBP and are called high yield investment programs (HYIP). The problem with these programs is that they offer huge profits but when they can’t pay all their members anymore the programs simply collapse and you lose the money that’s in it.

JustBeenPaid has a solution for this problem and it’s called a restart. What happens is that they restart their system a couple of times per year. That way the can guarantee they can pay all their members. When a restart is taking place all the active positions will end and turn into JSS positions so you won’t be making the full 81 days profit but you’ll still get $ 60,-  for the JSS positions.

Of course it’s not a great idea that your invest can be shut down before making 100% profit or more but in the long run this seems to be necessary to keep the program alive.

The owner Fredrick Mann explains in several articles how he knows about all the programs that make money but eventually run with it. He wants JBP to be a program for many people to make money online.
What do I think. I have to say now that I’ve been following JBP for some time now it gives me a kind of feeling that this is different than a lot of HYIP’s out there. For some reason I trust Frederick Mann and I’ve invested $ 500,- and until now I’m making money. Of course I’ll be writing about JBP more on this blog. If you have any questions please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment