Monday, May 21, 2012

Making the right choice

What to look for in choosing a network marketing business? Well, I think that’s personal. I’ve worked with FLP in the past and the products they’re selling are very good. A thing I was finding hard was to tell others about the amazing effects and how you almost can’t life without is. Let’s be honest, it are great products but humanity was doing very well without them. In my opinion the product is good but at the end of the day it’s all about making money. I’ve learned the supplements or other health product aren’t my thing with MLM.

There is another important standard for me in choosing the right business. I want to focus on online marketing so it would be great to have a product that is for example digital so that everyone around the world can use it online. That way building a website about the product is a great way to create some kind of a platform. For example the health products ask for the house party’s to explain how it works and to show the products. Personally I hate doing that by the way.

I did some research already and I’ve discovered that there are a lot of MLM companies. The compensation plans vary a little bit but it looks the same in most cases. I’ve compared ten well know companies for this.

Something I’m doing now is looking for reviews and other user experiences for the companies I’m interested in. Like I said before, there are a lot of positive articles about network marketing but also a lot of negative ones. Also the time that the business has been around is a factor that indicates the reliability of a company.

So let’s make a list, where do you need to look for when choosing the right network marketing business:

  1. What kind of a product are they selling and are you able to sell it online?
  2. What do you think about the product? / How do you feel about the product?
  3. How is their compensation plan?
  4. How long has the company been around?
  5. What do people say about the company? (Look for reviews)

When you sum up the answer to these questions I think you can make a good decision. I will make a decision now as well. If you prefer another business then I will come up with in my next post, that’s just fine. I think it’s important that you go for the business you prefer the most based on you own standards. Promoting the product will be the same. In the next period I will try to post as much as possible about getting new prospects, building a website and most of all, making sure people around the world who are looking for a business opportunity just like can find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment