Thursday, July 12, 2012

Website content




I contacted Invendy today, the company that’s creating my website and they said things are going well. They asked me what I wanted to put on my website. Now that’s a good question. The first thing I can think of is the home page. There has to be a text on there that will make people want to look further, or better, sign up right away. There for I order an article about 1000 words that has to make customers want to know more about my network marketing business opportunities. I think I’ll also add a video and social media on the first page. That way it looks more ‘alive’ than just plain text.

Also a contact page is very important and every website has them. I think about putting up an ‘About me’ page as well. Maybe I can link to this blog so people can read about my story with MLM.

It’s important to have a lot of articles on your website. This is one of the onsite optimization aspects. The bigger a website is the more value it has to Google. There for I have to add some kind of blog. This blog is like a diary for me and that’s also the reason why I think this is valuable to others. I don’t think this will be interesting to also put on a professional website. I was thinking of an article page instead of a blog for my new website. When I think of someone who will find my website, I think about what he or she would like to see there. I think it’s interesting to read about building your network marketing business. I don’t know what I’ll put on there but I was thinking about subjects like these: 

  • Building a website
  • Network Marketing & Internet Marketing
  • Social Media
  • Pro’s and con’s
  • MLM vs Pyramide
  • Search Engine Optimization 

These are some subjects that might be interesting. For each subject I can write several articles. For example for SEO I can write fifty articles If I have to.

Another thing that can convince people that Global Domains International or Rolution is a great business opportunity is testimonials. I know I find it interesting to read stories from other people instead of just the sales page on a website that wants you to sign to their business.

I’m also thinking about putting up a forum. I think it can be a great feature to talk to each other that way. People can help each other and the can also learn and share ideas and experiences. For now this is pretty much it. The guys over at Invendy agreed with me so let’s get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment