Monday, July 9, 2012

The startbonus from Rolution

I got my first sign ups with Rolution and I have to say, the startbonus is great! I got four sign ups until now, all online. With the startbonus I’ve earned 4 x $ 15,- = $ 60,-. That’s right, I’ve earned more with Rolution than I did with Global Domains International in over four months. Does this make Rolution better, more powerful than GDI? No, I don’t think so because there’s also something I miss with Rolution.

The startbonus is great but I would love to see more support and and a way more professional look. Often I get questions about Rolution and that I don’t get about GDI. For example people ask me if Rolution is legitimate and if I can show some proof. Unfortunately I can’t show them an impressive downline or my first payment. Looking at the site I understand that people think it looks a bit suspicious.

I’ve contacted Rolution’s customer support and talked to someone who didn’t speak English. Well knew a couple of words but she was unable to answer my questions. To me that’s very unprofessional. When I have to answer the question if GDI or Rolution is the best business opportunity I’d say Rolution has the startbonus and that’s fantastic. But looking at the total picture I have to say GDI has a better presentation, reputation and it offers a lot more professional tools and support which is very important with network marketing.

What do you think? Startbonus vs Professionalism? Please contact me by using the contact page or Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment