Wednesday, January 2, 2013

3 % Daily sales profits continu untill januari 15th

Profitclicking continues to give their members 3 % daily sales profits until January 15th. This would be the ideal time to buy new adpacks because they will cycle faster with the 3 % profits. At the end of October 2012 there was the last profitshift so people are wondering when the next will be. Most likely somewhere in February but nobody knows for sure. In the new years member update they announced that the profitshift check was completed so the next profitshift will go a lot faster and without any problems. Also they told us that the PC Panels should be turning up in our dashboards within the next few weeks and you know what that means, more money.
Meanwhile I’ve been thinking about a strategy to use for my Profitclicking earnings. I’ve set my goal, I want to make $ 100,- per day, that’s $ 600,- every week! When I earn that I will continue to invest 50 % to 70 %. I also think it’s good to have some money available to upgrade or to make a withdrawal if needed. I have to say, my first goal was $ 50,- now it’s $ 100,- and most likely my next goal will be $ 200,- or $ 250,-.
Things have been exciting and worrying at the same time with Profitclicking in 2012 and in 2013 still a lot needs to be done. I have the confidence it will turn out all good this year. Justbeenpaid has been around since 2004 starting with the JSS positions and later they added the Trippler positions and so on. August 2012 they turned into Profitclicking and they say they want to continue to be here for the long run just like JBP. I’m confident they will succeed and it’s the number one opportunity to make money online for me right now.
And last but not least, HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment