Monday, January 28, 2013

Google sandbag

I heard about Google sandbag and I always kept in mind that my SEO should by high quality to prevent my websites from beeing ‘sandbagged’. Unfortunately three of my website have been sandbagged the last four months! Why? Nobody knows? What can I do about it? Nobody knows. I’ve searched the internet but all I can find is tob e patient and just wait. Personally I think I have to keep adding content to my website so that Google will ad value to it again. I’ll lay low on the off site SEO for a while. 

I’ve had this discussion with people a lot the past few months. Is SEO become harder and harder every month? Yes it is. One year ago linkwheels where the key to success, no wit can cause your website the get sandbagged because Google recognizes these structures now. The problem is that a lot of people have these kinds of links build to their websites already so if your unlucky your website will be hit as well. 

I’ll expand my websites with new high quality for now. Of course I’ll will share what will happen with you. I really hope my websites will get out of the Google sandbag as soon as possible. Do you have any suggestions? If so, please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment