Sunday, October 7, 2012

My basic needs

I often get questions from people who are reading my blog, who visiting my website or people I know in person about how much I’m making online. I’m not going to lie about that, I’m making around $ 150,- a week (90 % of that is through Profitclicking). That means I’m not living from my online income. I’m working hard to do so in the future but for now I’m having a regular job as well. Just recently the company I was working had to let me go because they couldn’t effort me as an employee anymore because the economic crisis. That’s way I had to look for another job. Now that’s hard! I’ve never experienced that getting a job was so hard as of now, in the middle of an economic crisis.

Today I’ve been looking for another job for almost a half year. I’m running out of time because in December my current job really ends. I still thinking positive and I hope I’ll find one within less than two months.

The reason I’m sharing this with you is that one of my goals with making money online was to make enough to pay my rent, pay for food and then still have little bit to do other fun thing with. I’m on my way to achieve this goal but I’m not there yet. In times like these, in a heavy economic crisis and in between jobs my idea to always be able to pay for my basic needs/things I realize that this is a great vision. That’s why I like to share this with you and I hope I opened some eyes today.

I wish you all the best

No comments:

Post a Comment